Friday, April 6, 2012

He is Risen!

Today marks 30 weeks pregnant on this Good Friday. Humbling to think God is bringing newness to us daily, especially in remembering what Jesus did on the cross for us all. I think of my frustrations weather with the kids or daily life- like today going back and saying sorry to my kids and seeing their fast response to forgive! Thankful we have the chance to start over and talk through things.


We are so ready to meet the next little one- my Dr. probably thinks I am crazy for continually making sure she won't let me go over my due date!

We are also leaving for Ohio for the weekend to be with my mom and sister Anna. Anna is in the hospital there receiving a stomach pacemaker implant. So far- it has not gone well and in need of a lot of prayer for her healing and hope for this pacemaker. God is the Ultimate Healer - so easy though to become discouraged. We pray for the Dr's wisdom also on how to adjust the pacemaker and providing Anna with the best care.







No comments: